The most trusted waterproof cases on the market, since 1983.
When it's essential that you stay in touch through radio communication, you can rely on a Aquapac VHF Classic Case to keep your VHF safe and working.
When you're stranded in the middle of nowhere with torrential rain beating down, your Aquapac VHF Classic Case will ensure that your VHF works whenever you need it. With the seams high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond, you can be reassured that no water will enter the case.
When keeping the lines of communication open are essential, Aquapac VHF Classic Cases ensure that you are able to use your VHF in any environment.
- Clear windows on both sides so it fits both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn't interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Colour: Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
- As used by the US Coast Guard and Lifeguards worldwide
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
What size do I need?
The Small case will fit most modern handheld VHF radios.
- Length: 330 mm (13 inches)
- Circumference: 195 mm (7.7 inches)
- Weight: Case: 1.6oz / 44g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
The Large case is good for satellite phones and radios with long antennas.
- Length: 400 mm (15.7 inches)
- Circumference: 225 mm (8.9 inches)
- Weight: Case: 1.9oz / 55g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g