Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages, which we use to keep track of what you have in your basket, and to remember you when you return to our site. So what are they and why do we use them?
To order products on our websites, you need to have cookies enabled - see the section on Managing cookies. If you don't wish to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but see Managing cookies for help to turn them on should you need to.
Cookies do not harm your computer. We do not store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing; you won't be able to add products to your basket or buy them.
How to check cookies are enabled on Ios & Safari
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the 'Safari' menu item.
- Under the 'Privacy & Security' section tap on the 'Block cookies' menu item.
- Select any option other than 'Always block'.
How to check cookies are enabled on Android browsers
- Tap on the 'Settings' application from your home screen or under 'Apps'.
- Under the 'Device' section tap on the 'Applications' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Internet' menu item.
- Find and tap the 'Privacy' menu item. Enable 'Accept cookies'.
Banner Advertising on other websites
This type of advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you're viewing on outdoorgb.com, which are presented to you by Google or others when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight alternative styles and colours as well as products from other categories deemed relevant to your browsing history. The technology behind these adverts is based on cookies. Please be assured that the data used in these adverts is completely anonymous and doesn't contain any of your personal details.