A serious rucksack for serious hikers, trekkers and military personnel.
Designed primarily for versatility, this rucksack offers three size options: a full 70 litre capacity version; a 40 litre option created by removing the two 15 litre rocket pouches, leaving the 40 litre central compartment; or a handy 30 litre day sack created by coupling the two rocket pouches with the separately available 'Snugpak Yoke' - perfect for less strenuous days!
The RocketPak has also been designed to give you extra comfort with contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics and a heavily padded air-permeable back system for added comfort and back protection.
Outer Fabric (100% Nylon)
Heavy duty 600D material, these products were designed to last the most rigorous of expedition/operation.
- Weight: 2000g
- Tough: Durable, lightweight and tough.
- Hydration System: Compatible with most bladders.
- Padded Shoulder Straps: Fully padded straps for extra comfort.
- Side Pouches: Fully detachable side pockets.
- Volume: 70 Litres of storage space.
- Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
- Contoured heavily padded chest straps, faced with textured high wicking fabrics to give you extra comfort whilst on the move.
- Hydration compatible so you have the option to rehydrate quickly and easily.
- Made from 600D Heavy Duty Nylon for durability – it won't quit on you!
- At 67x43cm in size and weighing 2kg, the RocketPak offers a high capacity solution for your hiking needs.
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 43cm(H) x 30cm(W) x 21cm(D)
- Side Pocket Dimensions: 40cm(H) x 21cm(W) x 18cm(D)
- Volume: 40 litres main compartment, 15 litres (each) side pockets