Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo’s flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
- Reactiv High Mountain Lens - This polarizing, anti-fog and photochromic (cat. 2 to 4) lens is ideal for mountaineering, ski, etc.
- Panoramic - Wide lens surface for broad field of vision
- Total Cover - Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- 360° Adjustable temples - Can be bent in every direction allowing for a custom fit
- Grip Tech - Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort
- Front Venting - Natural front air flow due to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Grip Nose - Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose
- Adjustable Strap - Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted
- Removable Side shields - Side protection against harsh sunlight
- RX Trem - The frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses
- RX Frame