When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what conditions you’re facing. The Softie 3 Merlin is an international bestseller for the following reasons: A Softie Premier filling with excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. An anti-snag zip including a full-length baffle; A mummy-style shape designed for warmth and comfort, and a quilted, snug fit hood with an adjustable cord. All of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for more extended periods.
- Weight: Adult - 900g / 32oz, Extra Long - 1120g / 40oz
- Comfort Rating: 5°C / 41°F
- Low Rating: 0°C / 32°F
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Extra Long length: 250cm
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light 100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie® Premier 100%
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- Origin: Made in the UK
Proudly Made in the UK
Please note this product is made to manufacture and if shown as "Available for Order" will take an additional 10 working days from time of placing the order. If shown as "In Stock" the item is available for next day delivery.
- A left-handed sleeping bag has the zip on the left when the user is in the bag and lying on their back; most right-handed people therefore find a left-handed bag easier to unzip when inside the bag
- All Snugpak sleeping bags are supplied together with a compression stuff sack; the pack size dimensions for a sleeping bag are for the fully compressed size, which involves compacting the bag itself as it is fed into the stuff sack and then using the compression straps and some physical exertion to reach the minimum size
- Snugpak do not recommend using a top-loader washing machine with agitator because the agitator may damage the fabric or insulation; a front-loading washing machine or hand washing is considered appropriate
- Snugpak recommend that you wash any of their products on a low temperature setting with non-bio liquid detergent and no fabric conditioner
- Drying Snugpak sleeping bags on a washing line is recommended; they can be tumble-dried but only on a low setting otherwise the fabric may suffer damage