Snugpak Sasquatch Jacket
The Snugpak Sasquatch Jacket is Snugpak's warmest insulated item of clothing and is unmatchable at temperatures of less than -10°C.
This heavy-duty jacket is essential for those exposed to freezing temperatures and its thick, durable outer layer and warm comfortable inner will leave you well prepared to deal with whatever the elements throw at you. The Sasquatch is supplied with an insulated hood with a volume adjuster which makes sure the snorkel of the coat follows your face and doesn't impair your vision.
The Snugpak Sasquatch Jacket is not principally designed for a lot of physical activity while it is being worn and so its use is a little restricted because of this. But if you are not moving around much and need to keep warm, the Sasquatch comes into its own.
Please note: these jackets are oversized as they were originally designed to fit over our Sleeka Jacket for extreme cold weather protection.
Paratex Light - inner and outer fabric 100% Nylon)
Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
Softie Premier Insulation (100% Polyester)
Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
- 980g / 35oz (XSmall)
- 1010g / 36oz (Small)
- 1130g / 40oz (Medium)
- 1200g / 42oz (Large)
- 1230g / 43oz (XLarge)
- 1330g / 47oz (XXLarge)
- Temperature rating: Comfort: -10°C, Extreme: -15°C
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Supplied with its own stuff sack
- Made in the UK. Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
- Comfort -10C: Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low -15C: Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Softie insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak.
- Stuff Sack: Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Durable & Water Repellent.
- Exceptional wicking properties.
- Provides protection from the wind.
Proudly Made in the UK
Please note this product is made to manufacture and if shown as "Available for Order" will take an additional 10 working days from time of placing the order. If shown as "In Stock" the item is available for next day delivery.