Lightweight footwear for technical approach, for use on mountain paths during the summer. The materials have been carefully selected to guarantee performance, functionality and comfort.
- ACTIVimpact Technology™ : The ACTIVimpact Technology™ system is a construction process which uses materials that help absorb the negative impact of ground shock. This reduces stress on the lower limbs and allows you to transfer energy more easily into the activity at hand.
- ACTIVfit System : ACTIVfit is a construction system that develops different lasts, soles and models designed specifically for women or men feet. The models are designed and constructed for the best performance in various outdoor activities.
- Vibram® : Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles and compounds, targeted to the outdoor, work, recreation, fashion, repair and orthopaedic markets.
- Vibram® Megagrip : VIBRAM® Megagrip offers excellent grip properties on both dry and wet terrains while maintaining a high level of durability.
- Heel Tension System : The "HEEL TENSION SYSTEM" is an innovative system applied to the heel area of the upper part of the boot. It offers great stability and adaptability to the severe stress derived from steep routes. The particular design and the TPU material help the upper responsively, avoiding torsional twists and makes walking easier even on difficult and rough terrains.
- Light PU Tech rand and asymmetric toe cap with broad rubber protection.
- UPPER : Knitted upper to create different thicknesses and weaves with areas designed to guarantee lightness, maximum breathability and protection.
- LACING : Knitted upper to create different thicknesses and weaves with areas designed to guarantee lightness, maximum breathability and protection.
- INSOLE : Midsole with two densities of EVA, with an ergonomic anti-torsional TPU insert for stability.
- SOLE : Dynamis LB Sole in Vibram® Lite Base Technology and outsole in the adherent Vibram® Megagrip compound.
- WEIGHT : 630g