RUSHTRAIL GTX combines durability, comfort, structure and stability with the versatility and dynamism of the RUSH platform. This new model is the Low Cut version of RUSH TRK. It is a shoe made in the name of comfort with technologies able to help reduce foot fatigue during the hiking, a combination between agility and protection.
- Weight: 380g per 1/2 pair 38
- Last: RHB
- Lining: Gore-Tex Bluesign
- Insole: Texon
- Sole: Presa® HIK-02
- Upper: Suede Water Resistant 1,7-1,9 mm + Mesh
- IKS tecnology (Interactive Kinetic System), a sole that reinvents the principles of comfort
- The charm of leather and the performance of the most modern technology
- New Gore-Tex Bluesign Approved
- PRESA: Presa® is SCARPA’s ultimate result of the internal R&D about sole. An environment of exploration and technological innovation, where experience and scientific research merge. Each Presa® sole is carefully developed thinking about the contact of use of the show. The measurement of the main performance indicators (including Grip on dry and wet terrain, and Resistance) is essential in choosing the best sole according to the activity for which the shoe was designed.
- ACTIVimpact Technology
- ACTIVfit System