The GOLDEN GATE ATR WMN is the perfect shoe for medium to long distance runs on mixed terrain, including off-road as well as paved surfaces. This model is well suited to athletes of any weight and experience level, who are looking for a reliable and comfortable shoe for their daily training. An extremely versatile road-to-trail transitional shoe in the world of trail running.
This shoe has a very precise fit, we recommend one size up from the usual SCARPA sizes if you want a comfortable fit.
- WEIGHT: 245g - per 1/2 pair Size 38
- STACK: Drop 4 (Heel 28 mm - Toe 24 mm)
- All terrain shoe
- Foot-wrapping, adaptable fit
- UPPER: A lightweight and breathable upper with a structural wave closure system designed for optimal fit, and featuring an integrated collar and tongue to provide easy foot entry and fantastic fit around the ankle. With a perfect, foot-wrapping fit, it allows adaptability to different foot shapes, thanks to the Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system.
- INSOLE: The "i-Respond" propulsion system enhances the thrust phase, amplifying energy input with greater energy return.
- SOLE: PRESA TRN-02 sole made with high performance rubber outsole, with 4 mm lugs and excellent grip on both dry and wet surfaces. Tested by the best and brought to the limit on technical and uneven terrain.
- EXO: Upper construction system designed and developed by SCARPA. Lateral protections(inserts or thermowelded cage) combined with upper, create an exoskeleton that better protect, support and contain the foot.
- PRESA: Presa® is SCARPA’s ultimate result of the internal R&D about sole. An environment of exploration and technological innovation, where experience and scientific research merge. Each Presa® sole is carefully developed thinking about the contact of use of the show. The measurement of the main performance indicators (including Grip on dry and wet terrain, and Resistance) is essential in choosing the best sole according to the activity for which the shoe was designed.
- SOCKFIT LW: On the Trail Running models the tongue is constructed in a single piece of elastic fabric which allows a light wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.