For us, a women-specific shoe is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In the women’s X-ULTRA 4 GORE-TEX, this is backed up by GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore your freedom.
Improved stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
Women-specific: With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
All-terrain grip: The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Contagrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis: Keeping outer ankle articulations safe and protected, this chassis brings extra stability while leaving the front of the shoe soft and flexible to move freely with a fluid stride.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Moulded OrthoLite® sockliner: Moulded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 390 g
- Techno: GORE-TEX
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Low
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit