Inspired by the iconic SPEEDCROSS trail-running shoe, the CROSSOVER CHUKKA GTX for women is grippy, bold and adventurous. Developed specially for hiking, it combines aggressive, durable grip with just the right level of waterproof protection to keep you fast and agile on even the muddiest terrain.
Hiking grip: We’ve optimized the Contagrip® outsole with durable rubber and hiking-specific lugs for extra grip in slippery conditions.
Outdoor protection: The reinforced toe cap and slightly higher cut protect your feet, the seamless construction holds mud and debris at bay, while the GORE-TEX membrane keeps you dry.
Bold hiking-specific design: This alternative chukka design is inspired by the SPEEDCROSS and optimized for all your hikes with adapted lugs and durable rubber, as well as a special last for maximum comfort.
- Contagrip® MD: Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Shank: A moulded piece between the outsole and midsole that provides torsional rigidity and stability at a lower level than 4D Advanced Chassis.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue cantered.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Heel stack height: 26 mm
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 16 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Techno: GORE-TEX
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Mid
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit