Designed to evolve in tough conditions, this shoe gives your kids all the extra grip and waterproof protection they need for off-road adventures. Whether for running or hiking, the ALPHACROSS BLAST CLIMASALOMON™ WATERPROOF helps keep little feet dry and protected. The shoe is also comfy with a soft lining, generous fit and spongy foam.
Active grip: The grippy Contagrip® sole will keep your kids from slipping on uneven or muddy ground.
Lasting comfort: This shoe is seriously comfy with a soft lining, generous fit and spongy foam.
Versatile performance: Effortlessly adapting to all your family's off-road activities, this waterproof shoe will quickly become of an outdoor wardrobe essential.
- Contagrip® TD: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner: Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: TEXTILE 100%POLYESTER MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile
- Heel stack height: 37 mm
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 27 mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Height: Low
- Anatomical fit: Generous fit
- Size Group: Junior sizes