The Polar Grit X outdoor multisport watch is an uncompromising combination of rugged and durable, yet lightweight design, top training features and the support of Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform.
Polar Grit X comes with built-in GPS, compass and altimeter in training mode, and Polar’s unique Smart Coaching features that make sure you’re ready for your future adventures.
STYLE MEETS STRENGTH
When you’re going further than anyone else, you need tools that last with you. Polar Grit X is designed to take you through even the roughest, most epic sessions without clashing with your everyday style.
Polar Grit X has passed several MIL-STD-810G tests, including extreme temperatures, drop and humidity.
LET NOTHING WEIGH YOU DOWN
At 64 grams, Polar Grit X is one of the lightest outdoor multisport watches out there.
GO BEYOND AND BACK
The ultra-long battery life and multiple power save options make sure Polar Grit X won’t let you down even on your longest adventures.,/p>
DO WHAT MOVES YOU
Whether you're out on the trails or preparing for your future adventures with supportive workouts indoors, Polar Grit X comes with all the essential tools you need to make progress and achieve your goals.
LEARN TO REFUEL
Stay energized throughout your session with the new FuelWise™ fueling assistant.
ELEVATE YOUR GOALS
The detailed uphill and downhill stats from Hill Splitter™ tell you how you performed on the ascent and descent sections of your route.
Your journey starts long before the trailhead. The AUTOMATIC RECOVERY MEASUREMENT and THE ADAPTIVE DAILY WORKOUTS make sure you’re well prepared for your pursuit to conquer the trails.
STAY ON THE RIGHT PATH
Plan your route on Komoot and let the turn-by-turn guidance on the watch keep you on the right track.
DON’T LET THE ELEMENTS HOLD YOU BACK
There’s no such thing as bad weather when you’re well prepared. Polar Grit X shows you current weather and a 2-day forecast.
DISCOVER THE ULTIMATE TRAINING PLATFORM
Polar Grit X goes hand in hand with Polar Flow, the app and web service that keeps all your training, activity and sleep data, plans and progress reports conveniently in one place and at hand whenever you need it.
PLAN AND ANALYSE
Make a training plan for a full season and keep track of your progress with the extensive analysis tools.
SYNC YOUR DATA TO OTHER SERVICES
With Polar Flow, you can automatically sync all your training data to other apps, such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
- Hill Splitter™: Get detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session.
- FuelWise™ smart fueling assistant: Learn to refuel and maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- Route guidance: Upload your route to your Polar Grit X and stay on the right path with real-time guidance.
- Route planning with Komoot: Plan your route on Komoot, import it to your Polar Grit X and let the turn-by-turn guidance take care of navigation for you.
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate: Polar Grit X tracks heart rate with the Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology.
- Weather: Check current weather info and a 2-day forecast straight on your watch.
- FitSpark™ training guide: Polar Grit X and the FitSpark™ training guide make sure you’re prepared for your pursuit to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- Nightly Recharge™: See how well you recover from your day during the night.
- Sport profiles: Polar Grit X supports over 130 different sports. Add your favourite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
- Running Power: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
- Swimming metrics: Polar Grit X automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in open water swimming.
- Energy sources: See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Polar Grit X divides your energy usage into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Phone notifications: Stay connected with notifications from your phone. Get alerts for incoming calls, messages, emails, calendar events and more.
- Strava Live Segments: Make your runs and rides more exciting with Strava Live Segments. Get alerts about nearby segments, see real-time performance data during a segment and check your results right after you finish.
- Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Running Program: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Smart Calories: Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- Training Benefit: Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Continuous Heart Rate: Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality.
- Serene™ breathing exercise: Relax your body and calm down your mind with the help of a guided breathing exercise.
- Fitness Test: Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes without breaking a sweat.
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 64 g with wristband, 44 g without wristband
- Materials: Extreme high strength stainless steel case (with DLC coating on black colour version). Glass fibre reinforced polymer back cover
- Display: Always-on colour touch display. Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with forged stainless steel bezel with lugs. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent.**
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable silicone. Sizing: S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm
& M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G)
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR100)
- Compass: Magnetometer-based compass available in training mode (no GPS needed)