Go Wherever Your Heart Takes You.
Handle any environment with military-grade durability and sapphire glass. Trust your equipment with ultra-long battery and precise OHR tracking. Know where you stand with turn-by-turn guidance and powerful built-in GPS. Polar Grit X Pro Titan equips you with everything you need to explore the world and understand your body - realizing just how incredible they both are.
- Military-Grade Durability: Designed for heavy-duty use and tested against military standards, it’s built to handle extreme conditions with scratch-resistant sapphire glass and water resistant up to 100M
- Ultra-Long Battery Life: Go further than you’ve gone before with up to 40h training time with full GPS and HR tracking (up to 100h with power-save options)
- Powerful OHR Tracking and GPS Accuracy: Track every beat of your heart with Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology and know your exact location with built-in GPS & assisted-GPS for fast fix times. (Supports GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems)
- Turn-by-Turn Guidance Powered by komoot: Easily create, customize, discover, and sync routes to your watch for real-time, turn-by-turn guidance to keep you on the right track
- Track Back & Route and Elevation Profiles: Navigate back to your starting point via the route you came with Track Back and see all slope angles and elevation profiles for every up and down on your route
- Always-On Outdoor Dashboards: All-new navigation and daylight dashboards with altimeter, integrated barometer, compass, and location coordinates, plus sunrise, sunset, and twilight times
- Automatic Overnight Recovery Measurement: Intelligent and fully automated applications to track the quality and duration of your sleep and give your overnight recovery one simple score
- Training Load Pro™: See how your training sessions strain the different systems within your body, automatically calculating your cardio and muscle loads
- Wrist-Based Running Power: Get raw power values directly from your wrist for running sessions using the built-in accelerometer and barometer in your watch
- Hill Splitter™: See every up and down of your journey with detailed insights based on your speed, distance and altitude tracked automatically
- Comprehensive Tests: Maximize your training and recovery with easy-to-use tests to check the condition of your body, calculate your performance, track your progress, and personalize your running or cycling training zones
- Fuel & Energy Insights: Get smart fuel reminders for extra-long sessions with FuelWise™ and see your energy usage broken down into carbs, proteins, and fats with Energy Sources
- Essential Smartwatch Features: Music controls, weather reports and phone notifications on your wrist
- Measurements: 47 x 47 x 13 mm
- Weight: 53g with perforated leather wristband and 41g without. 73g with FKM wristband and 41g without - both included in the box.
- Materials: Titanium case, glass fibre reinforced polymer back cover and sapphire glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Display: Always-on color touch display. Sapphire glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating, protected with forged stainless steel bezel with lugs. Size 1.2”, resolution 240 x 240
- Battery: 346 mAh Li-pol batteryBattery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking. Multiple power save options available
- GPS: Integrated GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
- Watch: Time and date. Alarm with snooze
- Sensors: Compatible with all standard BLE heart rate sensors and running cadence and power sensors as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors
- Wristbands: Durable and comfortable FKM bands and perforated leather strap
- Sizing: S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm. Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands
- Durability: Operating temperature: from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance. Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G)
- Water resistance: Water-resistant up to 100 m (WR100): suitable for swimming
- Barometer: Barometric altitude
- Compass: Magnetometer-based compass (no-GPS needed)
See your progress, set your goals, plan your sessions, and analyze your performance with all of the data from your body synced automatically. It’s not enough if your watch or sensor captures every heartbeat, you need to be able to take all of that data and translate it into personalized, easy to understand, meaningful information and guidance - introducing Polar Flow.
Your complete training platform: The Polar Flow app and web service work seamlessly with Polar products to record all of your workouts, daily activity and sleep stats, providing you with personalized feedback to analyze your progress and make sense of your body’s data.
+130 Sport Profiles: Pick your favorite sport and start training with customized views for sportspecific tracking and metrics, or plan and create individual workouts or personalized training plans to sync to your Polar product for live guidance and smarter training.
Compatible with your favorite apps: Get even more out of your Polar product by connecting your fitness apps and sports communities to Polar Flow. Share your achievements, get support from your friends, and use the platforms and services you love.