Made for cliff walls and alpine terrain.
Shorts that go the distance. The Taiss SO Shorts are designed for long alpine climbing tours and multi-day hikes through pathless terrain. They are made from a robust and very abrasion-proof soft shell double fabric that is both wind-repellent and breathable. The water-repellent treatment is PFC-free. The material’s elasticated properties allow you to move freely. An essential requirement for climbing and hiking in alpine terrain. The waistband of the shorts can be easily adjusted to ensure a perfect fit. The climbing harness-compatible pockets have zippers to make sure nothing gets lost. The Taiss are our most rugged shorts. Made for cliff walls and alpine terrain.
- Inner leg length: 25 cm
- Weight: 231 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Leg zipper pocket
- 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
- Mammut softechtm: SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation
- Polygiene r stay fresh
- Insert 2: 83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
- Main material: 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- bluesign® PRODUCT: A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation