Softshell jacket with extra comfort: the Sapuen SO Hooded Jacket Men. 4-way stretch for great freedom of movement. Pleasant backer thanks to the wool component. Extremely robust outer material. An extremely comfortable softshell jacket for hiking, traveling and everyday wear.
- Back length: 71.5 cm
- Weight: 603 g
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Cut: Regular Fit
- Adjustable hem
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Chest pocket with concealed zipper
- Maximum comfort thanks to 3-layer 4-way stretch soft shell with wool-polyester mix on the reverse of the material
- Soft but robust polyamide with spandex content
- Main Material - Backing: 90% Polyester, 10% Wool
- Main material: 86% Polyamide, 14% Spandex
- bluesign® PRODUCT: A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.