Close to hand whenever you need it: the Rime Light In Flex Vest Men is a reliable insulating jacket for unpredictable weather that can be stowed in the left-hand front pocket. If you start to feel cold, it will warm you up. If you warm up again, you can simply pack it up in your backpack. The lightweight, elasticated and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material withstands sudden adverse weather while also providing breathability and freedom of movement. The jacket’s insulation ensures optimum heat retention. A practical companion in the mountains, ideal for use with a backpack and climbing harness.
- Weight: 213 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Elastic hem
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Elastic lining material increases freedom of movement
- Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Elasticated inserts made from Pontetorto® Stretch fleece on the sides and under the arms provide enhanced breathability
- Ajungilak® oti stretch: This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.
- Pertex® quantum® air: Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
- Mammut easy combine: The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.
- Pontetorto® tecnostretch: Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.