Stable and durable leather hiking shoe.
A lightweight and high-quality hiking shoe made from the best materials. The new and improved version of our bestseller has a flexible and grippy vibram® sole for optimum sure-footedness on day hikes. Damping 3D memo foam in the lining and insole as well as a breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex membrane ensure optimal comfort. High-quality terracare® nubuck leather gives the Mercury IV Mid GTX stability and durability. The terracare® leather, sustainably produced in Germany, and GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane are bluesign®-certified to protect our environment.
- Weight (UK 8.5): 500 g
- Flex index: A6
- Lace system: Standard lacing
- Soles: High rebound EVA wedge
- Material: Nubuk leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX Footwear
- Board lasting
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- terracare® leather – made in Germany
- Vibram® Outsole
- Gore-tex®: Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Vibram: The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain
- Terracare Leather: terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany's oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation