The high-quality hybrid softshell Courmayeur Pants have been developed for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts. The highly breathable, elasticated and wind-repellent Schoeller® softshell material makes them suitable for a wide range of applications, while providing comfort and the required freedom of movement. The more robust double-weave material on the seat, knees and lower legs is particularly abrasion-proof and more than a match for contact with rocks. The waistband can be adjusted from the outside to ensure a perfect fit. An essential feature for mountaineering and climbing: pockets allowing easy access even when wearing a climbing harness. A PFC-free DWR treatment gives the Courmayeur SO Pants durable dirt- and water-repellent properties.
- Weight: 381 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- Leg zipper pocket
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Asymmetrically shaped hem for an optimal fit over mountaineering boots
- Stowable attachment hook for secure fit over mountaineering boots
- Very robust soft shell material on the seat, knees and lower legs
- Schoeller®-ecorepel: Ecorepel® offers natural, water-repellent protection using a special coating of the textile fibers to keep fabrics dry and clean.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.