Fast and light hiking shoe for mixed terrain.
Scrambling blurs the boundaries between hiking, mountaineering and climbing. This was Mammut’s inspiration for developing the Aegility Pro Mid DT. Based on the innovative Mammut 360° Fusn Technology, it consists of just four parts, combining direct damping, secure grip and high comfort in a robust and lightweight shoe. The 360° knitted seamless sock construction adds flexible comfort, reduces pressure points and contains a Mammut DRYtechnology® waterproof membrane. The new sole design is close to the ground for enhanced control and features a Mammut rubber compound, ensuring reliable, wrap-around grip. A shoe for fast ascenders.
Whether crossing streams, moving through talus and scree, or pushing for a fast and steep ascent, Aegility Pro Mid DT turns challenging trails into your greatest playground.
- Weight (UK 8.5): 390 g
- Flex index: A4
- Lace system: Speed
- Soles: High rebound EVA wedge
- Material: Non Sew TPU
- Lining: Dry-Technology
- Easy Entry System: Easy to put on and take off shoe. Can be operating while wearing thick gloves
- Speed Lace System: Efficient, precise speed lace system. Elastic loops hold laces in lace zone
- Mammut DRYtechnology: 10.000 mm
- 360 fusn technology: Mammut 360° Fusn Technology redefines the hiking shoe with a streamlined design offering all the benefits you need in just four components.
- PFC Free DWR: Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.