The Aconcagua Light can be worn as a midlayer for mountaineering, climbing, ski touring or hiking. The high-quality material is lightweight, stretchable and pleasant to wear. The design of the pockets is tailored to the needs of mountain sports enthusiasts: allowing easy access at all times, even when wearing a backpack or climbing harness. A versatile and comfortable midlayer jacket.
- Weight: 321 g
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Lightweight, comfortable, stretchable material
- Functional thumb loop closes neatly at the opening
- Active moisture-wicking
- Very good warmth-to-weight ratio
- Bonded pocket bags for low friction and clean look
- Flat seam design to avoid rubbing
- Robust fabric thanks to polyamide content
- Chest pocket made from contrasting fabric with zipper
- Main material: 56% Polyamide, 32% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- bluesign® PRODUCT: A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear: Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.