Designed for woodland trails, roads and gravel tracks, the VOJO 3 TEXAPORE LOW is a simple yet highly versatile hiking shoe.
It has a classic look and a special hiking sole that delivers good grip, support and cushioning every step of the way.
The VOJO 3 is also equipped with a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane, so if it rains, your feet will stay dry.
- Hiking shoe for day hikes
- Robust hiking sole with good cushioning
- Sure-grip tread
- Comfort fit
- Activity index: A (hiking)
- Weight: 890g/pair (Size 8)
- Low-cut upper made of suede leather and synthetic fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- Sure-grip outsole with aggressive tread
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- PU insole for optimal cushioning
- Protective heel and toe caps made of rubber
- Webbing lace loops
- Our breathable basic weather protection material
- The reliable TEXAPORE CORE weather protection technology provides breathable protection from rain and wind. Our classic TEXAPORE material provides guaranteed waterproofing, windproofing and breathability.
- waterproof: 10,000 mm**
- breathable: 6,000 g/m²/24hrs*
- (measured in line with: * JIS L 1099 B-1, ** JIS L 1092)