Engineered for sustainable performance, this innovative new shoe has been designed with over 80% recycled materials. The ROCLITE RECYCLED 310 is light, agile and grippy, so you are fast on your feet and have a low impact on the planet. Perfect for fast-hiking and adventures over all types of terrain. Our most sustainable and environmentally friendly shoe ever.
- For fast-hiking, fast-packing and chasing adventures in the great outdoors.
- Upper material: Knitted from 100% rPET yarns, which were recycled from discarded plastic bottles.
- Rand: The protective materials on the upper are 90% engineered from recycled plastic bottles, deliver a soft feel with outstanding strength and durability.
- Tongue & collar lining: Designed using 100% recycled foams, which have been upcycled after previously being used in another product. Lacing and webbing also 100% recycled.
- Footbed: Made using recycled EVA chips, it delivers high levels of rebound and spring.,/li>
- Midsole: BLOOM® foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested.
- Outsole: Natural gum rubber that has not been dyed, all contributing to a vegan-friendly product.
- Studs: Iconic ROCLITE 6mm studs that deliver superbly versatile grip across all terrains, from hard ground to mud and everything in between.
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit: 3 (1 narrow - 5 wide)
- Footbed: Recycled EVA chips
- G-Grip: No
- G-Series: No
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole: BLOOM® foam midsole
- Midsole stack height: 16mm / 8mm (midsole only)
- Shank: N/A
- Sole Compound: Natural gum rubber with sea algae