The Velocity IT 1.5L features our new IsoBound™ insulation technology that keeps water cold and won't sweat in warm temperatures. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir. After all, cold water is more refreshing.
Prevents heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
Four-layer design provides users with more structure an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience.
A perfect fit for most standard hydration vests with an ergonomic slider with no sharp edges, to reduce chafing.
Engineered with updated high performance features and an enhanced design for 20% more flow.
- Double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration
- Simple to use, the patented slider top opens wide for quick filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal, the Velocity slider features an ergonomic design with no sharp edges
- Dual FlexGrips make the reservoir convenient to carry and access in your pack, providing a secure grip while filling and pouring
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a smooth twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- CAPACITY: 1.5 L / 50 fl oz
- DIMENSIONS: 335 x 150 mm / 13.1 x 5.9 in
- WEIGHT: 163 g / 5.7 oz
- MATERIAL: TPU, Cell Foam, PP/POM, ABS, Silicone