Holding about 17 ounces, and engineered to keep it hot for a whopping 10 hours or cold for 20, the streamlined, durable Microlite 500 insulated bottle is perfect for hydrating on your commute, at the campground, and anywhere you travel. Stainless steel makes it rugged and pure, and the insanely thin 2mm walls keep the profile trim enough for cupholders and other tight spaces. The cap is amazing. Lock it tight for travel, then push a button and it flips up for easy drinking.
- Microlite Vacuum Technology – outstanding performance that’s 1/3rd lighter than traditional designs
- Long-lasting double-wall insulation delivers 10-hour heat and 20-hour cold retention
- 18/8 stainless steel for outstanding purity and durability
- GSI engineered 2mm walls minimize the footprint without sacrificing durability or performance
- Ingenious push-button, flip top cap locks closed for transport, locks open for easy drinking
- 500ml (16.9 oz) size is great for short hikes, commuting
- Eco Solutions by Design: Fitting the Eco puzzle pieces together is our pledge, responsibility, challenge, and commitment. Products in the GSI Outdoors eco line lead the way when it comes to materials, manufacturing, and distribution. We are committed to continuing to innovate and solve this puzzle
- Weight (lbs): 0.4900
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
- Major Dimension: 17 fl. oz.
- Includes: Locking, Push Button Lid, 500ml Vacuum Bottle
- Dimensions: 3 in x 2.6 in x 9.2