Our upgraded Venture 35 Power Bank joins forces with the Nomad 10 Solar Panel to provide an endless supply of rugged, portable power. Perfect for outdoor recreation and emergency use, the 9600 mAh power bank is equipped with a dustproof/waterproof IP67 rating, an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, and two USB output ports for charging multiple devices at once. Recharge the Venture 35 from the wall or connect to the Nomad 10 to power up from the sun while away from the grid.
VENTURE 35 Highlights
- IP67 rating:Ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
- New 18W USB-C Power Delivery port:Provides faster charging in and out.
- Fresh design:Features a protective rubber sleeve and a waterproof plug that protects your ports against the elements when not in use.
- Integrated 50 Lumens:Emergency flashlight lights up trails or hallways in a pinch.
Two Ways to Charge the Venture 35
- Recharge the Venture 35 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 6 hours. We recommend the Nomad 10 or Nomad 20 for the best charging experience.
- The Venture 35 can be recharged from a USB-C (18W) source in 3 hours.
What can the Venture 35 Power?
The Venture 35 is great for smaller USB powered devices.
- Smartphone: 3 Recharges
- POV Camera: 6 Recharges
- Headlamp: 7 Recharges
- Tablet: 1 Recharge
NOMAD 10 Highlights
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 10 CHARGE?
Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution. The Nomad 10 is ideal for recharging devices like:
- Power banks
- Fitness trackers
- Lighthouse lanterns
- Small USB devices
VENTURE 35 Tech Specs
- USB-C (18W): 3 Hours
- USB-A (2.4A): 4 Hours
- Nomad 5: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 10: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 20: 4-8 Hours
- IP Rating: IP67
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 10.12oz (286.9g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.1 in (11.2 x 6.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 3A each (15W max), regulated
- USB-C port (input/output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell capacity: 35.52Wh (3.7V, 9600mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
NOMAD 10 Tech Specs
- Flip 12: 2.5-5 Hours
- Flip 24: 4-8 Hours
- Flip 36: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 35: 6-12 Hours
- Venture 75: 11-22 Hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 15-30 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Weight: 1.12 lbs (0.51 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm)
- Warranty: 2 years
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)