Gerber Legend 800 Multi-Plier Tool
The Gerber Legend 800 Multi-Plier Tool comprises stellar stainless steel in its hardware and is incredibly hard to beat in terms of durability. Combined with contoured aluminium which, along with tactile rubber makes up the handles of this fantastic multi-plier tool, you have quite a prospect.
One of Gerber's most impressive 'multi' tools, an area in which they have a plethora of experience, the Legend 800 offers not only versaility with its extensive component list, but also a level of ergonomics and comfort that you won't find anywhere else.
The pliers are spring-loaded, and the ballistic nylon sheath is included. What's more surprising, however, is that the tungsten carbide wire-cutting blades are replaceable. This, along with patented technology and that huge list of components, make this an ideal choice.
- Contoured aluminium handles with rubber inserts for grip
- Tungsten carbide wire cutters
- Patented Saf.T.Plus
- Overall length: 6.57 inches
- Length closed: 4.29 inches
- Pliers type: Needlenose
- Handle material: Aluminium with rubber inserts
- Handle colour: Champagne
- Sheath material: Ballistic nylon
- Needlenose pliers with indexible, replaceable carbide cutters
- Fine-edge knife
- Fiskars scissors
- Cross-point screwdriver
- Small, medium and large flat-blade screwdrivers
- Bottle opener