Garmin Edge 205 Cycle GPS Unit
Take your ride to the next level with the Garmin Edge 205 Cycle GPS Unit — Garmin's GPS-enabled personal trainer and cycle computer. Perfect for touring and the trails, the lightweight Edge is the ultimate fitness partner. With the easy-to-use Edge 205 on your bike, you always know where you're going and how far you've gone.
The Edge 205 measures speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more.
205 features include:
- Easy to install — no calibration required. Just snap it in the included bike mount and go
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver—knows your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for navigation
- Customisable cycle computer—shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
- Virtual Partner — lets you 'race' a virtual competitor, making training fun
- Courses — lets you 'race' against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
- Auto Pause — pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again so you can focus on your ride
- Auto Lap — automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
- Training Center software — gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance
With its waterproof, sleek design, the Edge is the perfect companion on any bike, and attaches to either the stem or handlebars. Its rugged case frames an easy-to-read, large, backlit display that can show up to eight different data fields along with altitude and a map view.
Included Training Center software gives you the ability to overlay your ride data onto a course map. It offers interactive analysis tools that measure your speed, distance, climb, and descent against varying terrain, elevation and more. Create and schedule custom workouts or use workout templates and download to the Edge.
Cyclists: get your Edge from Garmin.
Edge 205 Features:
- GPS: High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII receiver
- Antenna: Built-in patch GPS antenna
- Weight: 88 g, 3.1 oz.
- Display: 1.17"W x 1.44"H, 128 x 160 pixels, 4-level greyscale LCD with backlighting
- Unit dimensions: 1.75"W x 3.7"H x .9"D (44 x 94 x 23 mm)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in 1 m of water for up to 30 mins)
- Battery: Up to 12 hours (typical use); rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Track log: 13,000 track points
- Edge 205
- Bike mount
- Training Center CD
- A/C charger
- USB PC interface cable
- Quick reference guide
- Owner's manual <