Live fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X MOUNTAIN, a athletic hiking boot with the stability for longer, more challenging trails. With its reinforced sole construction, rock plate and ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, this boot lets you move quickly on more demanding terrain. For speed, the BIOM NATURAL MOTION Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, while the PHORENE‚ midsole delivers energy return and bounce. Engineered from ripstop fabric, the boot has GORE-TEX waterproof protection while the innovative outsole cleats provide grip, traction and stability.
- Crafted from a mix of ripstop fabric and premium ECCO nubuck leather, with a reflective logo adding to the sporty aesthetic
- GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproof and windproof protection to keep your foot dry and comfortable
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trails
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce while the OrthoLite® UltraLite insole also adds lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for extra stability, along with a rock plate to protect your foot from stones and rocks, and a padded collar for support and protection, so you are ready for the more challenging trails
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, which offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability