Light, strong, Uvex +technology: Uvex P1us 2.0. The lightest hardshell helmet on the market is even safer. A specially developed, patented thermoplastic makes it possible. For a helmet that's a masterpiece - Made in Germany.
Uvex P1us 2.0 is the lightest hardshell ski helmet on the market - safer too. Patented Uvex +technology and the specially developed thermoplastic make it possible, resulting in a ski helmet which is 20 % lighter, and even 16 % more robust than required by ski helmet safety standards.
Uvex +technology represents the art of German engineering from the Uvex R+D centre in Fürth, Bavaria. Combining an extremely impact resistant outer shell, made from a special thermoplastic, and a shock absorbing inner shell. Resistant, light and safe, an advantage for every skier. Wearing a lighter helmet, the forces which act on the neck muscles are significantly reduced. More fun and lower risk of neck injuries in the event of a fall.
A clever, active ventilation system ensures draught-free ventilation. The helmet also has a removable, washable liner. Uvex P1us 2.0 is width adjustable via the Uvex IAS fit system. Ear pads feature Uvex natural sound system and don’t reduce ambient sounds.
- IAS system - Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape
- +technology - Stands for a specially developed thermoplastic. The ultralight outer shell is extremely tough and impact resistant: Uvex ultra modern thin wall injection moulding technology makes this possible. The helmet combines safety with comfort and is perfect for outdoor use in many climates
- Hardshell technology - For maximum safety and superb wearing comfort. Comprising an injection moulded outer shell and an EPS inner shell. A highly effective safety combination: impact-resistant outside, shock absorbing and insulating inside.
- Headband holder - Uvex ski helmets offer more comfort, even in the smallest details: the integrated headband holder secures the goggles safely on the helmet in every situation
- Removable and washable lining - Uvex liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing
- Monomatic - Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: Uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly
- FAS - Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position