We've been making this particular Cotton Duck Hat for over 30 years. If you're keen on classics this Tilley® Hat is the one for you. After all, if it ain't broke…
While this snap up Cotton Duck Hat is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles. However the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this Hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secured secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
- Fabric: 100% cotton duck
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.