Snugpak Torrent Insulated Jacket
The Torrent jacket, built to battle everything nature has to throw at it. Insulated with exclusive Softie® insulation and taped seams making it fully waterproof. This fully featured jacket is equipped with a detachable insulated hood that can be rolled away or removed when not, dual adjusters on the sides and rear of the hood allow for a perfect fit.
Deep hand pockets allow you to safely store your gloves or valuables and thermal linings help keep your hands warm and comfortable. You will also find a deep hidden chest pocket inside the jacket.
The main jacket and pocket zips all use YKK weatherproof zips, to keep you protected from the elements. The Torrent jacket also features underarm ventilation zips with mesh covering, to allow you to vent and regulate your temperature.
- Weight: 850g
- High moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active
- Temperature: -5C (comfort), -10C (low)
- 100% waterproof
- Paratex - Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - 100% Waterproof and breathable fabric to keep out the elements. Completely windproof (trapping and stopping the movement of warm air)
- Paratex Light - Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source
- Softie Insulation - Insulation (100% Polyester) - The brand name for our exclusive synthetic (Polyester) filling. It utilises superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulations