The world’s most comfortable basecamp mat.
- mega comfortable, warm and self-inflating
- giant deflation valve makes deflation easy
- easy to pack SideWinder Bag included
Mega in size, comfort, and warmth: this is as comfortable as it can get at basecamp, in a camper van or where light weight is not the main priority. MegaMat pioneers a new generation of self inflating 3D mats with a level sleeping surface from edge to edge. This feature combined with the luxurious thickness and simple inflation make it a synonym for comfort.
Smart SideWinder Bag included: Height-adjustable roll top bag with carry strap, which can also be used as a shoulder bag.
An EXPED Mini Pump is included to top-off the inflation and achieve the preferred firmness.
- 3-D construction ensures the biggest possible sleeping surface
- Separate flat valves for inflation and deflation simplify handling. These are also more durable and protected from damage as they are flat in design and non protruding
- Use the Exped valve pin to speed up both inflation and deflation!
- Our giant deflation valve makes deflation easy
- Individual adjustment of the mat's firmness can be achieved by tapping on the one-way flap of the inflation valve to release small amounts of air
- Smart pack sack: Height-adjustable roll top bag with carry strap, which can also be used as a shoulder bag
- Mat Technology: MegaMat Technology
- Weight: LXW: 2600 g
- Width: LXW: 77 cm
- Pumpsystem: Self inflating/Mini Pump
- Season: Extrem Cold
- R-Value: 8.1
- Thickness: 10 cm
- Shape: rectangular
- Packed Dimensions: LXW: 79 x 25 cm
- Color Bottom: green: charcoal & ruby red: charcoal
- Temperature: -40 °C
- Length: LXW: 197 cm
- Person Capacity: 1 Person
- Foot width: LXW: 77 cm
- Top: 50 D stretch tricot polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified dyeing, TPU film laminate, DWR free
- Bottom: 75 D polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified, TPU film laminate, DWR free
- Insulation: 16 kg/m³ opencell PU foam, Oeko-Tex® 100 tested
- Climate neutral product: EXPED measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex® is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. EXPED does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Made in Taiwan: Feng Yi: Feng Yi is an established mat manufacturer based in Taichung City in Taiwan and has been producing the well-known mats for EXPED for over 20 years.
- Warranty years: 5 Years