Conditions that can change in the blink of an eye require kit that caters for exceptional circumstances. This neat, robust jacket is loaded with reliably warm Hydrodown® boosted with a Nikwax® coating, ensuring you stay warm all day long, even in the wettest conditions.
Lightweight, windproof and incredibly durable, the Pertex® Quantum fabric on the outside is complemented by careful body mapping of insulation, that spreads warmth where your body needs heat and reduces bulk where agility is key. Plus, the super warm hood is specially designed to work with your climbing helmet while the wired peak does a great job of providing extra weather protection.
Created to offer a flattering fit, you can enjoy high performance that traps even more heat.
- Long Lasting Warmth: Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax® for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- Innovative Body Mapping: Experience enhanced warmth where you need it and reduced bulk where you don’t thanks to strategic MTNHAUS™ body mapping Highly Windproof: Stay protected with the Pertex® Quantum fabric, designed to offer robust, windproof protection.
- Experience long lasting warmth with Hydrodown® goose down to a 700 fill power, 90/10
- Feel a comfortable fit with or without your climbing helmet thanks to the adjustable hood, that features 3 points of adjustment and a wired peak to shield your eyes from blizzards
- Enjoy a quality feel with stretch binding concealed inside the cuffs for a clean finish
- Keep essentials safe in two raised, zipped hand pockets and a concealed chest pocket
- Fantastic freedom of movement and fit comes from the strategically distributed baffles around the body, using both micro and nano baffles
- Comfier fit through the hem drawcord, adjusted through pockets
- Clean finish and a smarter look to the hem thanks to a hidden drawcord tunnel
- Made from 90%+ bluesign® approved fabrics
- Weight (approx.): 417g (Size 12)