Rice dish with ham, green beans, leek and carrot in a satay sauce with mixed vegetables and spicy herbs.
- Total Energy - 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net Weight - 148 g
- Storage Life - 48 months
- Preparation - 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 8 (=0.320 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 8 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
- 50% rice, 9% peanuts, sugar, wheat meal, whey powder, 6% ham (pork, wheat starch, salt, smoke extract, acidulant (rosemary extract, citric acid), preservative (E250)), onion, carrot, leek, parsley, 4% palm oil, 3% green beans, 0.04% cayenne, salt, yeast extract, flavouring, maltodextrin, tomato, soya, sunflower oil, garlic, bell pepper, ginger powder, Thai ginger, lemongrass, chilli pepper, cumin, modified corn starch (modified corn starch)
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy - 405 kcal (1694 kJ)
- Fat - 10.5 g (saturated: 4.1 g)
- Carbohydrates - 64.5 g (sugar: 13.6 g)
- Protein - 12.0 g
- Salt - 2.2 g
- Fibres - 3.8 g
- Contains gluten, peanuts, soya, milk
- May contain traces of: nuts