Vegetarian pasta dish with mushroom, leek, bell pepper and onion in a creamy Emmental cheese sauce.
- Total Energy - 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net Weight - 143 g
- Storage Life - 48 months
- Preparation - 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 9 (=0.370 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 8 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
- 57% pasta (wheat, egg, salt), 12% cheese (whey powder, cheese powder, palm oil, salt, glucose syrup), palm oil, milk powder, coconut oil, potato starch, 4% bell pepper, 2% leek, 2% onion, 2% mushroom, salt, pepper
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy - 417 kcal (1745 kJ)
- Fat - 15.3 g (saturated: 9.5 g)
- Carbohydrates - 55.8 g (sugar: 5.9 g)
- Protein - 12.4 g
- Salt - 3.2 g
- Fibres - 6.2 g
- Contains gluten, egg, milk
- May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts