Potato stew with meatballs, leek, carrot and garlic in a herby bouillon sauce.
- Total Energy - 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net Weight - 133 g
- Storage Life - 48 months
- Preparation - 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 12 (=0.440 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
- 52% potato powder (potato, preservative (E223), antioxidant (E304), acidulant (citric acid), emulsifier (E450, E471)), palm oil, milk powder, coconut oil, 8% meatballs (beef, wheat starch, salt, herbs, acidulant (citric acid)), 4% leek, 4% carrot, broth (soy protein, salt, glucose syrup, sunflower oil), 0.31% garlic, 0.06% pepper
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy - 450 kcal (1885 kJ)
- Fat - 23.6 g (saturated: 16.4 g)
- Carbohydrates - 47.7 g (sugar: 7.4 g)
- Protein - 12.5 g
- Salt - 2.4 g
- Fibres - 6.1 g
- Contains gluten, soya, milk
- May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts