Potato stew with beef, mushroom, peas, bell pepper and garlic in a sauce with goulash spices.
- Total Energy - 600 kcal (2512 kJ)
- Net Weight - 132 g
- Storage Life - 48 months
- Preparation - 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove "oxygen absorber". 2. Add hot water up to line 11 (=0.400 litre). 3. Stir well. 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. 5. Stir again. 6. Eat out of the pouch.
- 45% potato powder (potato, preservative (E223), antioxidant (E304), acidulant (citric acid), emulsifier (E450, E471)), palm oil, potato starch, herbs (paprika powder, cumin, pepper, cayenne, turmeric), rapeseed protein, onion powder, sugar, salt, yeast extract, aroma, sunflower oil, milk powder, coconut oil, 7% beef, 4% bell pepper, 3% peas, mushroom, broth (soy protein, salt, glucose syrup, sunflower oil), 0.18% garlic
Nutritional Values per 100g
- Energy - 452 kcal (1892 kJ)
- Fat - 22.2 g (saturated: 15.1 g)
- Carbohydrates - 47.1 g (sugar: 6.7 g)
- Protein -14.1 g
- Salt - 1.6 g
- Fibres - 6.1 g
- Contains soya, milk
- May contain traces of: peanuts, nuts