Remote canister, high-efficiency, all-season backpacking stove.
Pinnacle Stoves are compact, lightweight and high-output, designed for efficiency in every regard. With clever folding stove legs and pot supports that pack small to nest within our nForm Ultralight cookware and integrated windscreens which allow you to cook faster with less fuel, the Pinnacle Canister Stove and Pinnacle 4 Season Stove are the peak of GSI Outdoors' unique approach to going fast + light without making sacrifices. Fuel can be purchased separately at your local outdoor store.
- High-efficiency, 9,820 BTU/h burner optimized to balance quick boil times and reduced fuel usage
- Remote, canister mount, micro control valve provides exceptional all-season performance
- Serrated 138 mm/5.4" diameter pot support arms provide a stable, secure cooking platform
- Compact, folding design nests perfectly within nFORM Cookware systems
- Invert canister in cold + high altitude conditions for best results
- Fuel Type: Canister
- Fuel: Isobutane-propane
- Average Boil Time (.5L) : 3 min 55 secs
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Weight (lbs): 0.3600
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Major Dimension: 9820 BTU/h
- Includes: Stove, Stove Bag
- Dimensions: 2 in x 1.8 in x 3.2