RAPID GTX is the waterproof approach shoe designed for moving fast on mountain terrain. Ideal for technical trails, when approaching the climbing wall, easy to attach to the harness and performing well on steep and fast descents.
- FIT: precise and wrapping, thanks to the internal Sock-Fit LW by SCARPA construction system that avoids compression points, wrapping the foot and ensuring greater lateral stability.
- UPPER: technical mesh with external TPU cage heat-sealed side support film. Anti-pressure and anti-impact mesh on the collar and tongue to ensure durability and protection in sensitive areas.
- LINING: GORE-TEX Invisible Fit for a waterproof shoe without compromising on fit, flexibility and weight. Bonded directly to the upper, the lightweight construction is engineered to be invisible, creating a mesh-like comfort feel.
- SOLE: the new Agility sole has an EVA midsole with different densities to cushion impacts and increase comfort. Stability is supported by a TPU insert placed in the medial area. Dynamic Protection System (DPS) in the forefoot for propulsion and reactivity. VIBRAM® Megagrip outsole with climbing zone.
- The fast moving Approach shoe.
- Lightest shoe in the category.
The fit is precise and wrapping especially in the heel and instep area thanks to the internal Sock-Fit LW construction system able to avoid any compression points by wrapping the foot and ensuring greater lateral stability.
- Last: ARSA
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Invisible FIt)
- Sole: Vibram Agility
- Upper: Fabric + Film + Micro Nubuck
- Weight: 320 g (½ pair size 42)