Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
Trail-inspired agility: Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
Enhanced stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
All-terrain grip: The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Contagrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- ADV-C Chassis: Keeping outer ankle articulations safe and protected, this chassis brings extra stability while leaving the front of the shoe soft and flexible to move freely with a fluid stride.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centred.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Moulded OrthoLite® sockliner: Moulded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 425 g
- Techno: GORE-TEX
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Mid
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit