Shorts on the inside, skirt on the outside. What a great idea! Made for little girls who love being outdoors and having adventures, the SUN SKORT is very comfortable to wear – and very stylish too.
The fabric has a kind-to-skin feel, wicks perspiration quickly to the outside and dries quickly. The skort is equipped with two handy pockets for little adventuring essentials.
- shorts and skirt in one
- for travel and leisure
- moisture regulating
- fast drying
- odour inhibiting
- bluesign® certified
- Weight: 110g (size 128)
- SUPPLEX: light, soft and fast drying nylon fabric
- SINGLE JERSEY HEATHER Q.M.C. S.FRESH: soft, marled-look fabric with cool, silky finish, active moisture management and odour inhibiting properties
- 2 hand pockets
- adjustable waist
- elasticated waist
- Supplex® is a silky smooth nylon that feels very much like cotton against the skin.
- It provides a UV protection factor of 40+*, is quick-drying and yet strong and durable. It is great to wear next to the skin, especially on hot days.
- The Q.M.C. (Quick Moister Control) fibre technology ensures so-called active moisture management in active clothing such as fleeces, tops and underwear, meaning that excess sweat is absorbed and quickly wicked away to the surface.
- The result is that the material dries quickly whilst preventing the wearer from feeling the cold due to damp clothes!
- S.Fresh is ideal for longer, challenging trips. It refers to the treatment of clothing using active substances such as titanium and silver chloride*, which inhibit the spread of odour-producing bacteria.
- In other words: deodorant for your clothes.
- The bluesign® PRODUCT logo stands for safe textiles, environmentally friendly production and responsible use of resources.
- The bluesign® system excludes substances that are harmful to the environment and to health from the very beginning of the manufacturing process. All steps in the process are comprehensively monitored by independent bodies. This ensures environmentally friendly and safe production, as well as the highest standards concerning use of resources, consumer protection, water and air emissions as well as workplace safety.
- A bluesign® PRODUCT comprises at least 90% bluesign® certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified accessories, i.e. minor components such as zips, buttons, etc.
- You will find more information about the bluesign® system and bluesign® PRODUCT here: www.bluesign.com.
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
Runs big: We recommend you size down.