The Handy Duck Mooring Hook
The Handy Duck Mooring Hook is an excellent mooring hook that is easy to use with its unique simple release.
Not only this, but it comes at a fantastic price, sure to match up to competitors, the Handy Duck being manufactured from a hard plastic composite and with a breaking strain of an impressive 1.5 tonnes. The clip on design also incorporates a 30mm jaw aperture, and is easily put to use for a smooth and simple mooring operation.
The Handy Duck Mooring Hook comes with a range of options (see below), the trigger mechanism lockable with a cotter pin or padlock. Make this your choice of mooring hook today.
Instructions for Use
- Tie your mooring line onto the Handy Duck
- Fix the Handy Duck to the Handy Duck boat hook
- Attach the Handy Duck onto the mooring ring just by pulling it
- Release the Handy Duck from its boat hook with a sharp tug; your boat is now securely moored
- To leave your mooring, simply slip your boat hook into the Handy Duck trigger and pull! Handy Duck will release the mooring ring
- Alternatively, to slip your mooring from a distance, thread a light line through the trigger eye and pull
- The trigger mechanism can be locked with a cotter pin or padlock
- Handy Duck only
- Pole mounted fixing for Handy Duck
- Handy Duck with Long Telescopic Pole 1.3m-2.3m
- Handy Duck with Fixed pole 1.5m
- Sling for Handy Duck
Sling for Handy Duck
With the Sling for the Handy Duck, you can easily add the bollards, cleats, poles or rock dubbed. Attach one end where the mooring line is attached to the HandyDuck. You can do this with a quicklink or by pulling it through its own eye.