Montane Mens Featherlite Smock
Well known for their commitment to quality and their high quality control, Montane brings you the original in ultra-lightweight and ultra-compressible outdoor wear, the Montane Men’s Featherlite Smock.
Packing smaller than your average apple and weighing in at only around 100 grams, you will barely even notice the weight and minimal bulk of the Featherlite Smock whether in your pack or on your back.
A Pertex Microlight outer makes for a windproof and fast-drying product with a water repellent finish, giving you optimal weather resistance. The Featherlite Smock also features a reflective ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ trim, perfect to keep you seen in low light conditions.
Suited to all manner of uses including trail-running, hiking, biking, or rock climbing, the Featherlite Smock is relied upon by thousands of outdoor enthusiasts.
- Fit: Classic Mountain - more relaxed, general fit
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight Mini Rip-stop
- Fabric denier: 30D + 30D Rip
- Contrast: Pertex Microlight Cross Rip-stop
- Contrast denier: 30D + 30D Rip
- Zips: YKK Reverse coil semi-auto
- Weight: 105g/3.7oz (Size M)
- Activities: rock climbing/mountain walking/high trekking/backpacking/mountain marathon/travel
- Pertex Microlight outer that is windproof, fast drying and features a remarkable durable water repellent finish
- Pertex Microlight Cross Rip-stop across shoulders and upper arms for increased durability
- French seams throughout for extra strength, quality and weather resistance
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- ½ length, semi-automatic YKK two way front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- Elasticated hem to reduce weather entry and heat loss
- Montane logo 360° ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ reflective trim
- Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- The Featherlite Smock uses Pertex fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild soap. Montane recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Drip dry
- Your smock may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. Montane recommends Nikwax TX Direct
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information