Pulsar Sentinel 4x60 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2
The Pulsar Sentinel 4x60 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2 is intended for observation and shooting at dusk or during night-time hours.
The Sentinel 4x60 features 4x magnification and high light-gathering capacity.
The Sentinel G2+ 4x60 uses an EPM66G2 (Gen.2+) tube with the light magnification factor not less than 25,000 and total responsivity of the photocathode 400–550 µA/lm.
The image intensifier tube and optics are enclosed in a titanium housing which provides high-performance qualities of the riflescope.
The Sentinel G2+ 4x60 possesses high impact resistance and can be mounted on a hunting gun of various calibres (up to .375) with the muzzle energy of the bullet up to 6000 Joules.
The high-aperture 60-mm objective lens with internal focusing obtains a sharp picture at different distances (starting from 8 m).
The Sentinel G2+ 4x60 is a passive starlight device and, in most conditions, does not require an artificial or IR light source. The incorporated IR Illuminator enhances the riflescope's viewing ability in complete darkness or in a moonless and starless environment.
The riflescope and IR Illuminator are switched on by a knob recessed in the housing which prevents the unit from accidental switching or with help of the remote control.
The Sentinel G2+ has a brightness control option and a range-finding scale which facilitates adjustment when shooting at different distances provided the shooter knows the size of the target.
It is advisable to change the colour of the reticle depending on the surrounding conditions. Red is the best when used in clear viewing conditions, green is preferable for use viewing is obscured.
The Sentinel G2+ 4x60 has a wide range of weapon mounts, including Weaver 7/8 inch (3 modifications), AK Side Mount, Los Mount, and Prism 14/200 Mount.
- Remote control has a quick start-up function for when constant observation is not conducted in order to find the appropriate position, take aim and shoot
- Image focusing mechanism (from 5 m to infinity) provides clear image at any distances within the riflescope's working range
- Stabilised power supply ensures up to 70 hours of full operation, preventing reticle shift and change of brightness even when the battery is nearly empty
- Cap is fastened on a rigid plastic ring dipped into the groove in the objective of the covering preventing loss
- There is no need to remove the cap when viewing or shooting as it can slide back and fix anywhere on the objective housing
- The riflescope has an extra 7/8 inch Weaver rail placed on the left side of the body designed for mounting accessories (IR illuminator, directional microphone and laser pointer)
- The built-in IR illuminator makes it possible to use the riflescope in utter darkness, focusing the light flux, ranging from narrow directed to dispersed