Pulsar Sentinel 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2
The Pulsar Sentinel 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2 features optimal 3x magnification and high light-gathering capacity.
The Sentinel G2+ 3x50 uses an EPM66G2 (Gen.2+) tube with the light magnification factor not less than 25,000 and total responsivity of the photocathode 400–550 µA/lm.
The image intensifier tube and optics are enclosed in a titanium housing which provides high-performance qualities of the riflescope.
The Sentinel G2+ possesses high impact resistance and can be mounted on a hunting gun of various calibres (up to .375) with the muzzle energy of the bullet up to 6,000 Joules.
The high-aperture 50-mm objective lens with internal focusing allows obtaining a sharp picture at different distances (starting from 5 metres).
The integrated IR Illuminator can be used for observation or shooting in low levels of night luminance. The riflescope and IR Illuminator are switched on by a knob recessed in the housing which prevents the unit from accidental switching or with help of the remote control.
The Sentinel G2+ has a brightness control option and a range-finding scale which facilitates adjustment when shooting at different distances provided the shooter knows the size of the target. The colour of the reticle can be changed by a simple push of the button. It is advisable to change the colour of the reticle depending on the surrounding conditions. Red is the best when used in clear viewing conditions, green is preferable for use viewing is obscured.
The Sentinel G2+ 3x50 has a wide range of mounts for weapons, including Weaver 7/8” (3 modifications), AK Side Mount, Los Mount and Prism 14/200 Mount.
- A stabilised power supply ensures up to 70 hours of full operation prevents reticle shift, change of its brightness even when the battery is nearly empty
- The cap is fastened on a rigid plastic ring dipped into the groove in the objective of the covering to prevent loss
- No need to remove the cap when viewing or shooting - simply slide it back and fix anywhere on the objective housing
- Extra 7/8 inch Weaver rail placed on the left side of the body designed for mounting accessories (IR illuminator, directional microphone and laser pointer)
- Built-in IR illuminator makes it possible to use the riflescope in utter darkness
- The IR has the function of focusing the light flux, ranging from narrow directed to dispersed
- The image-focusing mechanism (from 5 m to infinity) provides clear image at any distances (including short) within the riflescope's working range
- Along with standard functions, the remote control has a very convenient quick start-up function when constant observation is not conducted to allow finding the appropriate position, taking aim and shooting