Pulsar Phantom 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2
The Pulsar Phantom 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2 takes into account all requirements for modern night-time hunting.
The Phantom has a strictly functional design.
It is waterproof (gas-filled optical channel, impermeability class IPX6) and can be used in extreme intensity precipitation. The gas-filled channel prevents condensation of optics and internal cavities of the riflescope that may be caused by temperature difference or higher humidity.
The design of the body and a reinforced component tube ensure it is shockproof with the use of heavy recoil ammunition, including 9.3x62, 9.3x74, 375 H&H.
The Gen II+ tube with automatic brightness adjustment and along with high aperture lens provides sharp and clear picture.
High light gain constant allows hunting even in situation of critically low night illumination (down to 10-4 lx – 'night sky in clouds').
The problem of choosing a reticle also has been solved effectively as you can choose the most suitable configuration of the reticle and change it by simply pressing of the button.
The voltage stabilisation system eliminates risk of the reticle shift even with almost discharged battery. The hunter can choose one of the three reticles that suits the specific situation best and switch it by a simple push of a button.
A Weaver 7/8-inch rail on the left side of the body is used for affixing various accessories: additional and more powerful IR-illuminator, laser pointer, directional microphone etc.
The main controls are on top of the upper board to exclude unpredictable changes of set up parameters.
- Duplicates on/off function of device and IR illuminator and quick start-up of riflescope and IR illuminator (device works only when button is kept pressed) for convenience to find appropriate position, take aim and shoot
- Objective lens has quantified focusing mechanism with fixation on 100-m range allowing you to get sharp image at any distances within working range
- Riflescope can be powered with 1 x AA (1.5V) or CR123 (3V) battery.
- Power supply unit with voltage-stabilisation system ensures proper work of all systems of riflescope even when battery is nearly empty
- Cap is fastened on rigid plastic ring dipped into groove in objective of covering to secure it from loss
- There is no need to remove cap when viewing or shooting - simply slide it back and fix anywhere on objective housing
- Riflescope is equipped with powerful IR illuminator with focused light spot from concentrated to diffused
- Fast start-up of riflescope and IR is very convenient when constant observation is not conducted in order to get familiarised with situation; in this case riflescope works only when button is kept pressed
- Phantom riflescopes are available with mounts of Weaver (Weaver-Auto, Weaver-Long), AK Side Mount, Los Mount (for Russian rifles), Prism 14/200 types, as well as with universal adapter allowing installation of Phantom onto different types of rifles with help of Kilik Feintechnik (MAK) mounts