Pulsar Phantom 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2
The Pulsar Phantom 3x50 Russian Night Vision Riflescope Gen.2 takes into account all requirements for modern night hunting.
The Phantom has a strictly highly functional design.
It is waterproof (gas-filled optical channel, impermeability class IPX6) and can be used in extreme intensity precipitation. The gas-filled channel prevents condensation of optics and internal cavities of the riflescope that may be caused by temperature difference or higher humidity.
The design of the body and a reinforced component tube ensure it is shockproof with the use of heavy recoil ammunition, including 9.3x62, 9.3x74, 375 H&H.
The Gen II+ tube with automatic brightness adjustment and along with high aperture lens provides sharp and clear picture.
High light gain constant allows hunting even in situation of critically low night illumination (down to 10-4 lx – 'night sky in clouds').
The problem of choosing a reticle also has been solved effectively as you can choose the most suitable configuration of the reticle and change it by simply pressing of the button.
The voltage stabilisation system eliminates risk of the reticle shift even with almost discharged battery. The hunter can choose one of the three reticles that suits the specific situation best and switch it by a simple push of a button.
A Weaver 7/8 inch rail on the left side of the body is used for affixing various accessories: additional and more powerful IR-illuminator, laser pointer, directional microphone etc.
The main controls are on top of the upper board to exclude unpredictable changes of set up parameters.
- Duplicates the on/off function of the device and IR illuminator and quick start-up of the riflescope and IR illuminator (the device works only when the button is kept pressed) for convenience to find the appropriate position, take aim and shoot
- The objective lens has a quantified focusing mechanism with fixation on 100m range allowing you to get a sharp image at any distances within the working range
- The riflescope can be powered with one AA (1.5V) or CR123 (3V) battery.
- The power supply unit with a voltage stabilisation system ensures proper work of all systems of the riflescope even when the battery is nearly empty
- The cap is fastened on a rigid plastic ring dipped into the groove in the objective of the covering to secure it from loss
- There is no need to remove the cap when viewing or shooting - simply slide it back and fix anywhere on the objective housing
- The riflescope is equipped with a powerful IR illuminator with focused light spot, from concentrated to diffused
- The fast start-up of the riflescope and IR is very convenient when constant observation is not conducted in order to get familiarised with the situation; in this case the riflescope works only when the button is kept pressed
- Phantom riflescopes are available with the mounts of Weaver (Weaver-Auto, Weaver-Long), AK Side Mount, Los Mount (for Russian rifles), Prism 14/200 types, as well as with the universal adapter allowing to install Phantom onto different types of rifles with the help of Kilik Feintechnik (MAK) mounts