Serengeti Sport Nuvola Sunglasses
Serengeti Sport Nuvola Sunglasses feature the superb Serengeti Polar PhD lens technology.
This advanced polarized technology with NXT lens and Trivex material cuts glare, lightens and darkens according to light conditions, is lighter and more impact-resistant than polycarbonate and has precision laser optics providing superior visual sharpness.
Polar PhD lenses were the winner of the Silmo d'Or award in the Lenses category at the 2009 Mondial de l’optique (International Optics and Eyewear Exhibition).
Along with with this cutting-edge lens technology, Serengeti Sport Nuvola Sunglasses also feature superb frame technology as the Serengeti Flex Series Monel and Stainless Steel frame construction delivers a combination of strength, durability, spring-like flexibility and corrosion resistance that you will find hard to match anywhere else.
The Flex temples have the same comfort fit as spring hinges and these are coupled with silicon no-slip nose pads as well as adjustable temple tips that also allow you to achieve a customised comfortable and secure fit.
- Available in two exclusive lens hues: Drivers and CPG
- Flex Series temples act as spring hinge, taking away stress from frame for comfort and durability to extend lifetime of frame
- Flex Series Monel/Stainless Steel frame construction delivers combination of strength, durability, spring-like flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Adjustable silicon nose pads offer custom no-slip fit
- Adjustable temple tips for comfortable, secure fit
- Rx availability on select styles
- Base curve: 8
- Temple length: 134 mm
- Lens size: 64.9 x 39.3 x 67.5 mm
- Distance between lenses: 14.8 mm