Montane Mens Flux Jacket
The Montane Men's Flux Jacket is a very impressive insulation jacket for high-mountain use.
This jacket will ensure you cope readily with high-altitude weather such as the cold and damp environment that can be encountered.
The Montane Men's Flux Jacket is a technical jacket that also provides real comfort for the wearer.
The outer fabric Pertex Microlight Rip-stop is 100% windproof as well as being shower-proof, fast-drying and featuring exceptional durable water repellency (DWR), a surface treatment Montane are famous for which will see rain rolling off rather than seeping into the jacket surface.
See below in the features list the number of details that help the wearer be protected from the elements and also the number and variety of pockets to allow any small necessities to be conveniently carried and also protected as required.
- Fit: Classic Mountain - more relaxed, general fit
- Fabric: Pertex Microlight Rip-stop
- Filling: Primaloft Eco 100 g/60 g
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Zips: YKK Vislon
- Weight: 550 g/19.4 oz (Size Medium)
- Activities: mountaineering/fast alpine/mountain walking/basecamp
- Outer fabric Pertex Microlight Rip-stop that is completely windproof, showerproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- Dual density zoned Primaloft ECO insulation with internal baffle anchors: 100 g Primaloft ECO insulation in the main body and arms, 60 g Primaloft Eco in the hood
- Chest pocket area features 60 g Primaloft in front of and 100g behind, giving 160 g in total
- Inner hood, rear hem and pockets storm lined with Pertex Microlight Rip-stop
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two map-sized zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt. Both pockets encased in Primaloft to help warm the hands
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Easy sliding YKK Vislon zips throughout for use in icy conditions
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Scotchlite reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage
- The Flux Jacket uses Pertex fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. Montane recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Drip dry
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. Montane recommends Nikwax TX Direct
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information