Cebe Contest Visor Ski & Snowboard Visor Helmet
The Cebe Contest Ski and Snowboard Visor Helmet represents an impressive feat of technology in combining elements of design to produce a helmet that has a very high degree of protection, very good and adjustable wearing comfort and the added hygienic quality with the provision of a deatchable and machine-washable lining.
In-mould construction is an advanced technology for ultimate protection and comfort in an extra light helmet:
- Constructed from polycarbonate, outer layer is extra strong and extra light
- Inner shell manufactured in extra-light EPS absorbs, controls and diffuses impact shocks
- Inner lining is thermo-regulated, breathable and made of durable fabric for maximum comfort
The Cebe Fine Tuning Fit (F.T.F.) provides additional versatility to the helmet. The fine adjustment allows a tighter fit for perfect stability during even the most extreme activities. When not skiing, a simple readjustment will release the system for a more relaxing fit.
To promote the comfort and hygiene of the helmet, the lining of the Cebe Contest Ski and Snowboard Visor Helmet has a detachable machine-washable interior. In addition, for increased breathability, the lining has 3D mesh panels that allow heat to escape more easily.
- Weight (55-58 cm size): 390 g
- CE EN 1077 certification
- Integrated ventilation
- Removable ear pads
- Lining with 3D mesh panels for improved breathability
- Integrated visor